RCRV is operated by retirees with the support and cooperation of Rockwell Collins.
The best way to learn more about RCRV is to attend one of our 10:00 am Thursday morning meetings in the Linn County Regional Center for Kirkwood room 406 on Boysen Rd NE Cedar Rapids. Retirees are invited to drop in for any of the meetings. If you represent an agency with a potential project for RCRV, please come to one of our meetings.
Phone: 319-295-RCRV (319-295-7278)
Rockwell Collins Retiree Volunteers @Jeanie Becker
Rockwell Collins Inc.
400 Collins Rd NE
Cedar Rapids, IA 52498
Rockwell Collins retirees connecting to identify and support volunteer needs in our community and beyond while enriching the lives of the volunteers.
- Provide Rockwell Collins retirees with the opportunity to participate in community volunteer services through RCRV.
- Develop and maintain social interactions with RCRV members and others in the volunteer community.
- Continually inventory the needs of the community and match them with the skills and desires of the Rockwell Collins volunteers.
- Provide a comprehensive range of opportunities for interested retirees to utilize experienced-based skills, to gain the satisfaction of helping others, to keep the mind and body active and to receive recognition for services rendered.
- Communicate with retirees on a regular basis regarding the activities of the organization, opportunities for involvement and the needs of the community.
- Assist retirees with their personal volunteer interests by linking them with RCRV resources and providing insight into community needs.
- Maintain a reputation for valuable, high integrity service.